Vice President of CUPL
Member of the Party Committee of CUPL
Director of CUPL Library
Director of CUPL Center for Competition Law
Ph.D., China University of Political Science of Law
LL.M., China University of Political Science of Law
2003 - Present Professor, Civil, Commercial and Economic Law School, China University of Political Science and Law
2015 - Present Vice President, China University of Political Science and Law
2012 - Present Director of CUPL Library
2008 - 2011 Vice President & Member of the Party Committee, Yili Normal University (Selected by the Organization Department of the CPC Central Committee as one of the sixth batch of officials sent to support Xinjiang)
Executive Member, China Law Society
Vice Chairman, Economic Law Association of China Law Society (CEL)
Vice Chairman, China Law Association on Science and Technology
Member, Expert Advisory Group of the State Council Anti-monopoly Committee
Legal Adviser, Ministry of Industry and Information Technology of China
Deputy Head, Expert Group on the Drafting of the Telecommunication Law
Member (Convenor), Expert Advisory Group on Trade and Competition Policy Negotiations at the New Round of Multilateral Trade Negotiations at the Ministry of Commerce
Director, Cyberspace Security Strategy and Law Committee of China Institute of Communication
Member, Expert Group on the Amendment and Review of the Anti-monopoly Law of the Legislative Affairs Office of the State Council
Honors and Awards
1. The 1st Prize of the Excellent Scientific Research Achievement Award by the Ministry of Justice during the 9th Five-Year Plan in 2000.
2. The 1st Prize of the Law Textbooks and Excellent Scientific Research Achievement Award by the Ministry of Justice in 2003.
3. The 1st Prize of the Youth Excellent Articles by China Civil Law Society and Economic Law Association of China Law Society in 1998.
4. The 1st Prize of the 2nd CUPL Basic Teaching Skills Competition for Young Teachers.
5. The 3rd Prize of the 4th Beijing Universities Basic Teaching Skills Competition for Young Teachers.
6. “Ten Most Popular Teachers with CUPL Undergraduates” in 2006.
1. Merger Control in China, 2018 Edition, LexisNexis. (in English)
2. Antitrust Law and Economics of Internet Industry (Editor-in-Chief), Law Press China, 2018.
3. The Analysis and Understanding of Leading Anti-monopoly Administrative Enforcement Cases (2008 - 2018) (Editor-in-Chief), China University of Political Science and Law Press, 2018.
4. Collection of Literature on Basic Theory in Economic Law, China University of Political Science and Law Press, 2009.
5. Competition Laws of Thirty-One Countries, China University of Political Science and Law Press, 2009.
6. Anti-monopoly Law – Interpretation of the Code and Origin of Theory, China Renmin University Press, 2008.
7. The Theory of Corporate Law – Interpretation, Cases and Application, China Legal Publishing House, 2006.
8. The Theory of Convertible Corporate Debt, Law Press China, 2000.
1. Expanding the Application of the Collective Dominance Institution to the Tacit Algorithmic Collusion, China Legal Science, No. 2, 2020.
2. The Copyright Internal Interest Balancing Mechanism and Intervention of Anti-monopoly Law: Enlightenments from American Digital Performance Rights in Sound Recordings Mechanism, Law Science Magazine, No. 2, 2018.
3. The Review and Prospect of China’s Anti-monopoly Law After Its Implementation for Ten Years, Price Supervision and Anti-monopoly in China, No. 8, 2018.
4. The Legislative Appropriateness and the Improvements of the Implementation of Prohibiting Resale Price Maintenance in Principle, Political Science and Law, No. 11, 2017.
5. A Review of the Qualcomm Antitrust Case, China Legal Science, No. 3, 2015. (in English)
6. The Position of Competition Policy in the System of Economic Policy – the Application of the Anti-monopoly Law in the Regulated Industries, Price: Theory & Practice, No. 7, 2014.
1. A Legal Study on the Operation and Protection of State-Owned Assets, supported by The National Social Science Fund of China, 1995.
2. The Rule of Law, supported by Ministry of Justice, 1996.
3. A Study on the Legislative Framework of Venture Investment, supported by Ministry of Science and Technology, 1999.
4. Comparative Study on Anti-monopoly Law and Countermeasures in China, supported by Ministry of Justice, 2003.
5. The Breaking of Regional Block and Market Monopoly and the Promoting of the Formation of a Unified Market, supported by Ministry of Commerce, 2004.
6. Comparative Study on the Legislative Regime of Anti-monopoly Law and Its Development Trend, supported by the Legislative Affairs Office of the State Council, 2005.
7. A Study on the Legalization of Major Scientific and Technological Reform in Beijing, supported by Beijing Municipal Science & Technology Commission, 2015.
8. The Assessment of the Implementation of the Rules on Breaking Regional Block, supported by National Development and Reform Commission, 2016.
9. A Study on the Effective Implementation of Fair Competition Review, supported by State Administration for Market Regulation, 2019.
10. A Study on the Regulation of Price in Public Emergency, supported by State Administration for Market Regulation, 2020.
11. A Study on the Collection, Use and Cross-border Transmission of Personal Information During Beijing Olympic Winter Games, supported by Beijing Municipal Social Science Fund, 2020.